Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Em tagged me!

1o years ago I...
1- I was 19
2- Just started my second year at BSU
3- Thought I was going to be a radiologist
4- Worked as much as possible to save money to go to California to see Jarod
5- Was missing Jarod with him in CA and me in Boise

5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow...)
1- Get some sleep!
2- do some laundry
3- Clean my house
4- unpack from Philadelphia
5- Catch up on my blog

5 Snacks that I enjoy...
1- Hummus
2- chocolate
3-frozen grapes- a big craving!
4-granola bars
5- fresh fruit

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Travel to all the places that I want to go
2- buy a bigger house but still in downtown
3- help my family out
4- Buy a private jet so I could fly back and forth between Idaho and here or have my family come out whenever
5- Move abroad for a while

5 places I have lived...
1- Boise, Id
2- Redlands, CA
3- La Mesa, CA
4-San Diego, CA
5-Chicago, IL

5 jobs I have had...
1- CIGNA
2- American Specialty Health
3- Health Net
4- Euro Magnet
5- Nanny
I tag whoever wants to have a little fun since most of you have already done this!

No comments: