Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Cannot Believe....

that I just sent this out!!! Oh my goodness I cannot believe how fast it has gone by! It makes me cry every time I think about it. I have tried to savor all of the moments with him and remember each phase but is it possible that I wish that I would have just stared at him for 12 months because it seems like he just grew up so quickly that some how I have missed it!
It seems like just yesterday he was a new baby and I was a new mommy and we were both trying to figure everything out. Wow, how much we have both grown in the last year! And oh how we love each other!!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

I remember the first time I saw him. He was so loved. It brings tears to my eyes to remember how much you were both trying to get to know each other and get yourselves synchornized(?). I am glad that you both worked so hard and I am proud of you and the relationship you enjoy with him. He is precious and there are many great memories to come! You and Jarod are amazing parents for him and he loves you so much. Ilove you all Mom