Monday, February 8, 2016

Jackson's Blessing









While we were in Boise, my Dad gave Jackson his blessing.  It was a beautiful blessing.  It was an amazing experience for me as I watched Jarod carry my baby up to the front of the church and hand Jackson to my dad.  The circle was full with my dad, Randy, Ty, Kyle, Brandon, Uncle Pat and my friend Kelly.  As these great men encircled my baby, I felt such a huge rush of the spirit and of the priesthood power take over the room.  It was so powerful for me that I don't think I even heard much of the blessing but I know that this baby boy is a choice spirit and I know he has a great work to accomplish on the Earth.  And  I know that he has a healing spirit because he has healed me in ways I didn't even know I needed to be healed.
My mom made his cute blessing outfit and blanket and he looked adorable!  I didn't get many pictures the day of his blessing but I took these when we got home.

No comments: