Monday, December 17, 2007

Pilgrams vs. Indians

On Thanksgiving morning, we headed down to Horseshoe Bend High School for a mean game of football. Jarod took this game very seriously. He thought the eye black made him look intimidating. I think it would have been more intimidating if it wouldn't have been my mascara.
So we played a great game and had a fun time but realized at the end of it we didn't take any pictures. These are a few of our attempts to capture action shots of what happened during the game. Here is us lining up. The timer was taking forever and Derek was cracking me up but I think minus the pads and 350 lbs we look very similar to O Lineman.

She could go all the way.... except that my husband takes every opportunity to tackle me.



My job was to protect the end zone... as you can see I didn't do a very good job.


See I told you the eye black didn't help!





Dog Pile in the end zone. Jarod is on the bottom (poor guy), me (barely able to breathe), I can't tell if Lacy is on top of Vera or if Vera is on top of Lacy. Then we have Lacy's poor friend Derek. I don't think he will ever come back. That is what we have to do with all those boys chasing her. Derek Domeny is of course on top of the pile.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Too funny! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You are married to one tough character!