Thursday, May 15, 2008

Staying home...

Wow! What a whirlwind the last few weeks have been. Jarod and I have both been busy traveling like crazy people and racking up those frequent flyer miles. Last weekend we headed to Denver to see Collin in the musical Anne. He was Daddy Warbucks. He did a great job and we were really glad we were able to go and see it. So after traveling every week for the last 6 weeks, we are FINALLY staying home this weekend. What are we going to do with a few days of freedom? Yeah, right. Tomorrow we are going to our third Cubs game of the week and then we have a packed weekend. I don't know what we would do with ourselves if we weren't as busy as we are. At least I get to sleep in my own bed this weekend!!

5 comments:

Ericka said...

Fun to see the pics. Wow, Derek is married eh? They just keep getting older and older.....man, it makes me feel old! Hope all is well!!

Unknown said...

I am happy for you to be home too. There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Love you and miss you.

Amy Michelle said...

I can't believe that Derek is married. How fun to see your family again. I bet you enjoyed yourself. Would love to see sometime when you come this way. :)

Lindsey said...

How fun to get to go home. Sorry you weren't feeling well. . .your nephew is darlinf!

Unknown said...

I think that you might be one of the very few who are actually hoping for the baby will not to come earlier. We are all getting anxious around here but now that I think about it, it would be really neat for you to be here when it comes. So I will start hoping that you make it here in time. I just hope Kimber can make it that far. I can't even imagine having that baby so far down and not having it be miserable. Anyways I love you and can't wait to see you either. We will have so much fun with a brand new nephew.