Monday, June 9, 2008

Boden Jay Domeny

Ty and Kimber have a new little guy! Boden Jay Domeny was born on May 29 after only an hour and a half in labor from start to finish. Kimber was made to have babies! It was crazy. She was dilated to an 8 so we thought we would have time to go to the rest room and by the time we got back she was ready to push. Three pushes later, Boden was here! He was 7 lb. 6 oz. He is such a beautiful baby with a ton of hair. He looks a lot like his big brother. I was so glad that I was able to be there for this one.Grandma and Boden

Aunt Dess as Michael calls me and Baby Boden Michael meeting his new baby brother for the first time. He was really not interested at all. I still don't think he is interested but he calls him Bo and thinks that every baby is Bo now.



Sweet little guy after being cleaned up a little bit.



I think every picture I have of him he is sleeping but according to Ty and Kimber that is because he is up all night. Check out that hair!


1 day old, still in the hospital


His second day home. I love this cute picture of him. He is such a sweetie!!


Mom and Baby are both doing well and Michael is adjusting to having a new baby brother. I can't wait to see him again in a few weeks. I am sure he will have changed so much. Ugh, one of the hard parts about living so far away.

4 comments:

Ericka said...

That is so precious! Looking at those pics of your new little nephew makes me sooooo excited for Charlie to get here!! How cute!! Congratulations Aunty Dess!!

Suzanne said...

Congrats on the new nephew! He is a cute little guy! That's great you got to be back home to see him! Aunty Dess...too cute!

Amy Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Michelle said...

How sweet! Makes me baby hungry. I know I am insane. Thank Heavens for birth control or I'd be up a creek! :)