Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to the June Crew!

So the hot time to get married in my family is the end of June. Jarod and I will celebrate our fifth anniversary next weekend in Europe!!! So excited! We leave this Wednesday for England and Ireland. More to come on that.
But I also wanted to wish Em and Josh a Happy 4th Anniversary. Can't wait to meet Stellar in a few weeks. Congrats!! I hope Rainy is adjusting well. Wow! Two kids in four years I say you have me beat :)
Also, to Ash and Brandon HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!! I can't believe it has already been one year. Time flies when you are having fun. Brandon is a great addition to our fam and has fit right in. It has been great to see how happy he makes my little sister. There is really nothing that means more to me than that! I love you both and hope that you have a wonderful first anniversary!!
Love you guys!!

2 comments:

The Hemming's said...

Well thanks for wishing us a happy anniversary! Right back at ya! I hope you have a great time in Europe, it would be great to spend an anniversary there. Someday I guess.... Anyways sushi dinner will have to do for this year! Love you and have fun!

Unknown said...

Thank you Jess. I love you and wish you and Jarod a happy anniversary too. Have so much fun in Europe and make sure to take care of my next neice or nephew. (Shh... Don't tell anyone but I hope it is a girl but I will love a boy too.)