Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Shower in California

While I was in California, Jarod's cousin Amy and Aunt Dee threw a baby shower for me. I had such a good time! I had friends come in from San Diego, LA, Palm Springs, Big Bear and Redlands. It was great to see everyone and we got some great gifts that I cannot wait to use!

Without even noticing I always have my hands on my belly. Elish took this picture of me while I was talking and I love it!

Aunt Elish and the baby communicating. The entire time I was in California we would sit with Elish on one side of me and Rob on the other with their hands on my belly trying to feel the baby move. It was so funny! She is trying to get the baby to wake up here.

Sure enough a little rub from Aunt Elish and some cake woke the baby right up!

Two of my favorite people ever! I feel so blessed to have both of them in my life . I am so close to both of them. Thank you so much for throwing me such a wonderful shower.

The Jessica's. It was so good to see Jessica and her girls! I miss you guys!
Most of the crew. We are missing a few of the kids and my friend Tricia and her kids showed up after this picture.

I dreaded taking this picture since I look so huge next to her!! But I am glad we did and pretty soon she will catch up with me! I can't wait to raise these babies together.
Thanks everyone for coming in from all over to my shower!! I had such a good time and it was great seeing all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica - It was so good to see you and I am so happy for you and Jarod...you will be the best parents and baby Jostes is one lucky baby!! Jessica