Sunday, September 14, 2008

Labor Day back in So Cal

Jarod flew from New York and I flew from Chicago to meet up with Elish and Rob in Southern California for Labor Day. I can't believe that I didn't take more pictures than this but oh well!
Anyway, we wanted to get one more trip in before the baby came. We had a great time! Elisha and Rob are expecting as well. We are so excited! They are a couple months behind us but it has been so much fun going through all of this together. It seems like we have done all of the big things that way. Elish and Rob just moved from San Diego to Big Bear so we went to Big Bear for a few days and then it was on to the OC. We spent the weekend in Dana Point and had a great time at the beach.
Jarod and Rob playing in the surf. It was difficult for Elish and I just to watch but pretty soon we will be back out there with them and the babies. Crazy!

Embracing the bump!! I have tried and tried to find a cute maternity swimming suit and have came to the conclusion that they just don't exist. They are not flattering at all and I feel huge in them so we still go to the beach in the bikini. I never thought I would be one of those pregnant moms in a bikini but seriously I have to look cute or I need to stop being so vain- one or the other.
Anyway, a prego picture of me at 7 months. Getting big!!


Jarod and I at the beach- our favorite place to be! We can't wait to take our little one. I just hope the baby enjoys it as much as we do.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Cute Prego belly! I can't believe you are already 7 months! At least you are someone that looks good in a bikini while being pregnant.