Monday, November 3, 2008

Jarod's First Shower

This last weekend Jarod flew to Omaha to watch Connor coach against the team that Jim Jostes used to play for back in the day. Jarod has a lot of family that lives in or near Omaha so they had quite a crowd between the Leinen's and Jostes' for Fort Hays State vs. UNO.

Jarod and his family after the game.

After the game, Jarod's aunts threw him a Baby Shower. He was so excited to go to his first shower. I was bummed that I couldn't be there but I am too close to delivery and not allowed to travel.
They had a book themed shower which was perfect! Here is Jarod sporting one of his new favorite book. He had such a good time and was a very proud dad showing off the newest ultrasound pictures and pregnancy photos of me.
When he got home, he was so excited to show me all the books and he read them all to the baby that day. All 29 of them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how tall Collin is getting. It makes me feel really old. That is pretty cool that Jarod got a baby shower. I am sure that wether you baby is a boy or girl they will know all about the Cubs and be the biggest fans. I love you and miss you. Tell Baby I love it too.