Monday, December 22, 2008

2 week old cutie!

Our little family! I love these boys so much.
This is one of my favorite pictures! He is so content and happy. I think we have a little model on our hands or maybe he is just trying to be like Uncle Rob.

Wide awake with those big blue eyes that are changing every day.


That is his mommy's nose for sure! There is no denying it.
This is what I look like with no sleep and no make up. I am not even sure if I got my teeth or hair brushed yet and this was late in the afternoon. I wouldn't trade it for anything though.

Jacoby in his snowman outfit. We thought it was fitting considering the blizzard we have been having lately along with the -30 temps. Let's just say Jake hasn't ventured out much yet. We stay inside and snuggle with mommy and daddy.

We took this picture this afternoon. He was out and was drooling. Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby especially one with his mouth wide open drooling.

3 comments:

The Hemming's said...

Oh these pictures just melt my heart! He is adorable!As weird as it sounds, I love when my kids fall asleep and drool on me. I love knowing they were completely content and comfortable sleeping on their Mommy.

Unknown said...

He is so beautiful. I just can't tell you that enough. I can't wait to meet him. Love you and Miss you.

Suzanne said...

What a sweet little boy! You are right, there is no denying that he has your nose!