Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!







Jacoby James Jostes
7 lb. 1 ounce
20 1/2 inches long
Our precious baby boy arrived after 15 1/2 hours of labor on December 3, 2008 at 9:55 pm!! He is 7 lbs. 1 ounce and 20 1/2 inches long. Mommy and Jake are doing great!! We came home from the hospital yesterday and have just been enjoying our time together with this little one. He loves to snuggle and the only thing he likes better than that is eating.
We couldn't be happier and we are so in love with our new little guy!



9 comments:

Suzanne said...

CONGRATS! He sure is cute! I can't wait to see more pis. I'm glad everything went well and that everyone is doing good! Jess you look great for just having a baby!

Suzanne said...

Pic not pis! Oops!

Abby Stimpson said...

YAY :) What a precious little man! Oh Jess mommyhood is the greatest thing ever! But they grow fast so savor these newborn moments... I love his name... and you look amazing for 15 1/2 hours of labor HOLY COW girlfriend I thought 8 was alot. Oh well keep posting pictures they change fast! How is your fam? Were they there for the delivery?

Lindsey said...

Jess,

Congrats, he is beautiful! What a wonderful addition to your family. I am glad to hear that all went well and everyone is healthy and happy. Enjoy these moments!

Amy Michelle said...

Congrats! I hope you are both able to enjoy this time. It goes by so fast. Much love!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. He is darling Jess!!!

The Bishop's said...

He is absolutly adorable! Congrats! We cant wait to meet the newest addition to the family!

Ericka said...

Congratulations, boys are the best!!! He is beautiful! You look great. Get lots of rest...sleep when he sleeps, I so wish I could do that.

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!! What a beaustiful boy! I am so happy for you guys. And Ihope you take good care of yourself Jessica!!