Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Benson is Here!!!

Elisha and Rob welcomed their new little boy on Tuesday, January 20. Brayden Michael Benson weighed in at 6 lb. 5 0z and 18 inches long!! We are so excited that he was that big because they kept telling Rob and Elish that he was going to be tiny.
I have spoke to Elish a few times and they are doing great! She is a rock star though because she went so fast once they broke her water they were not able to give her an epidural. I can't even imagine!! Better her than me :). According to Elish they are not sure who the little guy looks like but Jarod thinks he looks like Elish from the pictures. I am still not too sure. I need to see more pictures.
We are so excited for them and can't wait to introduce our boys in March and watch them grow up together!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Amber said...

Okay guys... This may sound kinda creepy and maybe I'm the only one that thinks so but do you think some of the pictures of our babies look alike??? I was looking at your blog the other day and my parents thought Jacoby was Cash. So I looked a little harder :) They're probably eachother's long lost twins or something. I've always thought you have a very cute little munchkin, but since this new realization I'm starting to think that my opinion was subconsciously swayed :)