Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jacoby's First Christmas

We had the best Christmas with our little guy! This was the first year that Jarod and I have not been traveling some where since I graduated from high school. I think we picked the best year not to travel given the craziness across the country, especially trying to get out of Chicago. We also had our first tree since we have been married. It was fun to bring Jacoby home to a decorated home.
Every year for Christmas, my mom gives us all new pajamas. I was SO excited that Jacoby got his first pair of Christmas pajamas this year! They were so cute on him! Thanks Mamma!!
Christmas Eve we got Jake all dressed up in his PJ's.

Then Mommy and Daddy took turns holding him and Dad read him books and I sang him Christmas carols. He liked Jingle Bells and Silent Night (actually I have no idea but those are the ones that I like and can remember the words to in the middle of the night!)
Christmas morning we woke up and opened his present from Mamma. Unfortunately, Santa didn't come to our house this year. That would have required us to leave the house and it is too cold to take a baby out!! But Jacoby is getting his baby jogger for Christmas. Not sure who is more excited about that me or him. Jake also got his first baseball mit from Uncle Collin.
We were so excited to get new books from Mamma! We love to read books. Later that day, Jarod made us a wonderful Christmas dinner and we hung out staring, cuddling and kissing on Jacoby. It was the best Christmas!!

No comments: