Monday, August 10, 2009

Out Takes

The other night we went and took Jacoby to take some pictures. I had a hard time deciding which ones to post and after I thought about it I thought I would post some of the out takes from the other night as well.
Here he is on all fours and ready to go!! Now if he would just do it. He gets up and then scoots forward and then pretends to loose interest.
I promise he had a clean diaper on before we left but this picture cracks me up!! He loves to walk and Aunt Ace was entertaining him in between shots.

My mom made these cute leggings for him since I have all hard wood floors in my house and his little knees get all red. I love them and thinks he looks so cute in them!!! Jarod thinks they look like tights but hey they protect those cute little knees.



My little love bug!


Jacoby has his toes curled all the time! He even tries to walk with them curled.


Obsessed with the grass and anything else he can get his hands on!

This is such a Jacoby face! It makes me laugh. Not so sure what to think about the bench.
We had a good time taking pictures at the park!

1 comment:

Rob and Elisha said...

LOL!! The one with the dirty diaper looks like he is wearing a jock strap!! I love that little guy!!