Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving in Omaha

I was really excited to spend Thanksgiving with all the Jostes' this year. Jim's sisters are amazing people and I always really enjoy spending time with them and their families. This year Matt joined us in our annual Thanksgiving day football game and what can I say I won again. Next year everyone is going to want to be on my team. This year it was Connor, Matt and I vs. Jarod, Jim and Collin. We won in over time with a 30 yard field goal by Connor.
Then we came home and tried to warm us since it was 18 during our game. We took a few pics with our baby who had just woke up and then it was time for dinner.

Jacoby got to sit at the kid table for the first time. He had so much fun with all the kids. This is only some of them but the ones that were there for Thanksgiving this year. Neil, Cleo, Maddy, Jacoby with his cute turkey bib my mom sent him, Dylan, John and Luke.
After they got down eating, we sent them down to the basement and we all enjoyed our meal. Can I tell you how bad I want a basement now? It was amazing! They had the best time. The toys were not every where. I had a meal in peace for a few minutes before mine had to come up and be with his Mama but seriously I want one!


I am so thankful for these two boys. They are my world and I am so lucky to have them. Jarod is such an amazing man, actually the most amazing man I know and then there is the little one who stole my heart the first time I saw him. I love you both more than I can even tell you and I am so thankful for both of you!

No comments: