Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nebraska vs. Colorado

Woo hoo we were so excited about this!! Every year we go to a new stadium and this year we finally got to go to Lincoln and it was awesome! and freezing!!

The stadium was amazing and a little odd. You could tell that they just had to keep adding on. My only complaint was holy stairs! Usually I wouldn't complain about stairs but after my huge football win the day before I was feeling pretty good about myself so later that night when Jarod tried to tackle me in the middle of the living room I tried to clear him by jumping and landed right on the side of my foot and was down instantly in pain. The next day I still couldn't walk and had to go up all those flights of stairs- not fun. It got even better when Jacoby decided that he wanted me to hold him and do the stairs when we went down to check out the facilities.

But anyway, we had a great time and Jacoby was so good even though it went right through his nap.



He was so tired when we left though and was asleep within 5 minutes of getting in the car.
The day before we were driving in the car and we were all excited about the game and said "Go Big Red" Jacoby said "Nooooo, red means stop green means go!" and proceeded to correct us every time but by the end of the game and ever since he yells "Go Big Red!!".


No comments: