Thursday, November 8, 2012

Want to know

 Want to know why I love to go home and do so as much as I possible can?
Because I have the most incredible family
 and these are my favorite people to hang out with!
 I have always loved coming from a big family
 but I will tell you that never before has it been more fun than this. 
 It is crazy all the time!
 Actually it is more like a zoo
 and I leave Boise every time needing a vacation from my vacation
 but it is all worth it to be around the most incredible mothers I know.
 To watch my children play with their cousins
 and to love on my niece and nephews.
To hang out with my best friends and
spend time with the ones who mean the most to me.
 And especially to see my amazing parents.  My children are so lucky to have them and so am I.  I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending me to the most amazing home with these amazing parents.
I love you all so much and I am so thankful for each and every one of you!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

Oh I love you so much!!!! I can't wait to see you and your sweet family. I am so thankful for each of you. I am so greatful for the beautiful person you are and that you are mine. You amaze me and I am truly blessed to call you my daughter. You teach me so much. I love You, Jarod, Jacoby and Jace so much. Can't wait to see you. Love Mom