Sunday, September 18, 2016

10 Months Old

I cannot believe we are in double digits!  I wish I could slow time down and savor this stage a lot longer.  You are a blast!!

1.  Your top teeth broke through this month and man are they sharp!  You are trying to bite everything right now including my shoulder and fingers.  Sometimes you get me pretty good.

2.  You love to be outside and would prefer to be all day long!  You love to crawl around and explore.

3.  You have mastered the stairs and can go all over the house and you are pretty proud of yourself.

4.  You like to play in the drawers in the kitchen and in the pantry.  You really love to rearrange the pantry.

5.  You chase your brothers around and you are lightning fast!

6.  You love to walk Jacoby to school in the morning and you get all excited when you know we are leaving.

7.  You love to eat but you will not eat anything that you think resembles baby food.

8.  You are in size 12 months clothes

9.  You love to snuggle and nurse with your mama.  You start giggling as soon as we head up the stairs to go nurse and sleep in our bed.  Sometimes you take me up there not to sleep but to just cuddle.  You like your time with me and I love every second of it.

Oh baby boy!  You are so amazing and your Mama loves you so much! The other night your dad and I were talking about you as we crawled into bed and you were taking up the whole bed you complete our little family.  I love you so much it physically hurts sometimes.  You are my everything and I have waited for you for so long!  I love you Jacksie!

No comments: