Tuesday, October 18, 2016

11 Months Old!

Today has been a hard day for you mama.  I am having a really hard time with you being eleven months old.  It leaves me with a big lump in my throat.  With you being my last baby, I am sure every milestone will be bittersweet.  I love to see you grow and your little personality!  You are so much fun and I have enjoyed EVERY second of the last eleven months with you.  I hope that you know how much you mean to me Jackson.  I love you so much!

1.  I love how excited you get to see me when I come and get you up from your nap.
2.  You have 6 teeth.  4 on top and 2 on bottom.
3.  You are wearing size 12-18 months clothes
4.  You are everywhere and keep up with your brothers running with how fast you can crawl.
5.  You can stand by yourself and you love your little push toys that you can walk behind.
6.  You climb on everything
7.  You love to ride on the car toys and say vroom vroom.  It is adorable!
8.  The other night in the bath tub you said quack quack.
9.  you say mama all the time.  Sometimes you say Dada.  We think you have said hi and bye but not all of the time.
10.  You love to eat and you always take your cup after you drink it and put it in your food.  right smack in the middle and if I move it you move it back.
11.  Your giggle is the best and you are the happiest baby!  You get so excited about talking baths. seeing your mama, or when Daddy or your brothers get home.
12.  You love to cuddle with mama and you still love to nurse and have our own time just with the two of us.
13.  You love to be outside and I am a little concerned what we are going to do in the middle of winter.

We sure do love you Jackson!!

No comments: