Friday, March 14, 2008

Cubs Spring Training in AZ


While we were in Phoenix we caught a pre-season Cubs game. I am so excited that baseball season has started. We are HUGE fans when it comes to the Cubs and it also means that summer is right around the corner. I can't wait! We also got to meet up with Brian, Wanda and Brennan Wiscombe when we were there. It was so much fun catching up and meeting the new little guy. He looks just like Brian!



Jarod and me in our Cubbie gear. We were so happy to be in the sun in shorts watching the Cubs play. I don't think it gets much better than that. Ok, maybe with a few peanuts and some good friends.
Wanda and Brennan taking the game in. I don't think Brennan enjoyed it near as much as the rest of us did. It was a little warm for the little guy.
It seemed fitting that these two would take Brennan to his first baseball game after all the years they played ball together. It was great to see you guys!

No comments: