Friday, March 14, 2008

Brian and Risa's Wedding

Jarod and I went to Phoenix last weekend for Brian and Risa's wedding. Brian is Jarod's cousin. The wedding was really nice and it was fun to see the whole family. We miss living close to our California family and had a blast catching up with them along with everyone else. It was a very short trip but we fit a lot in and had a great time! Did I mention that is was 85 degrees! Brian and Risa getting ready to cut their cake. They had their reception at the Scotsdale Botanical Gardens. It was very pretty.


Jar and me posing with the cacti. It's a little dark so you can't see them but I got my dress stuck on one so I can tell you that they were there. I think that is why you are suppose to stay on the trails.

Kelsey and me getting our groove on. I can still hang with the young ones and they even still think I am cool and hip. Boy do I have them fooled :)

Oh how we miss you guys! Hank, with Cole's tie on who is one, and Dee. I think this will be the new look next fall. You never know.

The Jostes clan- minus Connor and I promise Mary is not grabbing me even though it looks like she is.

The Guldner family. It was so great to see them. Gavin and McKenna are getting big. We miss living so close to you guys!


Jarod and Grandma Estelle. She is so funny! I hope I have as much as a sense of humor as she does when I am older. That is Collin sneaking in the picture as well.

My feet were killing me by the end of the night but man my shoes were cute!! Amazing what we do for fashion I tell you!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Cute dress! Your shoes were darling too. . .worth the aching feet!