Friday, March 14, 2008

We are the Champions!

For those of you that do not know, I play on a beach volleyball team called "San Dolla". It is a group of my friends and we play once a week. We started playing last summer on the beach and we were horrible! We could barely get the ball back over the net. Let's just say we have came a long way. Anyway, last week we won our first round of play-offs and on Monday night we had a double hitter. We played the first placed team the first round and beat them in two games. Then we played for the Championship and we walked away with a win! It was very exciting!
I know some of you that played with us last summer will be very suprised so I wanted to let you know that when you come out this summer you better bring your game!

3 comments:

Ericka said...

You play beach volleyball in Chicago in the middle of winter?? Interesting!

Jessica said...

Yeah, don't you? We just throw our layers on and play on the frozen tundra.
I guess I should clarify during the summer we are outdoors but during the winter they have indoor beach volleyball. It's actually pretty cool.

Suzanne said...

That is so awesome you still play v-ball! I play with Aria and TRY and teach her the ropes. She is actually pretty good. Hopefully she will love the game like I do.