Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Cute Nephews

I was so excited to be home to see my nephews!! They are so cute and I enjoy them so much. I hadn't seen Boden since he was born so he had changed a lot.
I know that my baby and these two boys will be the best of friends. Every time I held Boden my baby would kick and move around a lot. Michael was really funny when I was home as well. He always wanted to say hi to my baby and was constantly patting my belly and wanting to see my belly. I felt a huge connection between my baby and the boys like nothing I have ever felt before. I can't wait to watch them grow up together.

Boden is the sweetest baby I have ever met! He is so warm and has such a sweet presence about him. You can't help but fall in love with this little guy.

You can tell that Michael and him are brothers but Boden definitely has his own look about him.


He is such a happy and content baby and loves to cuddle! So I took every opportunity that I could to cuddle with him.

Check out those eye lashes!!! He was talking to Lacy in this picture. He is just too sweet.



I LOVE these three pictures of Michael. He is so funny!! He never hold still and is constantly going but he loves to look at his magazines. They are adds from Toy R Us and he can look at them for hours. I love his serious eye brows. He is so interested in what he is looking at.

Michael is ALL boy. He loves his trucks, cars. Lego's and trains but he hates when the train comes by the house and blows it's horn. It is pretty upsetting to him and he hides between your legs or climbs up on top of you and pats you on the back and tells you it's ok. I think that is his way of reassuring himself.
It is hard living so far away from the boys. I miss them so much! I can't wait to see them next time and introduce them to their new cousin.

3 comments:

The Hemming's said...

I love the picture of Michael seriously looking at the magazine, it makes me laugh!

Unknown said...

I love Boden and Michael. They are absolutely beautiful.

Suzanne said...

Those boys look so much like Tyler. I love there big blue eyes!