Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


For my Birthday Jacoby decided to throw me a yogurt party all over my house!!
He had yogurt for breakfast and I put it on the table, got him out of his chair and ran to the back of the house for a few minutes. When I came back this is what I found! He was busy finger painting the living room with yogurt and a cheese puff that he had found.








Nothing says Happy Birthday like a nice clean floor and window sill covered with yogurt!!
Jacoby and I went to brunch with Nella and Lindsey later that day and then we waited for Daddy to get home.













When Jarod got home from work and after I showed him the pictures of my present from Jacoby, we went to Pizanno's for pizza. It is my favorite pizza place in Chicago and it is where we went the night before I had Jacoby. We thought it would be fun to take him there since he loves pizza so much. Jacoby ate two slices all by himself!
While we were at dinner, Jacoby and Jarod gave me a card and inside was a picture of the new camera that I wanted! I was so excited I teared up! I have been wanting a new manual camera for quite a while but they are so expensive I didn't want to spend money on one but they bought it for me!














I have been having so much fun taking pictures and getting to know my camera!
I had the best Birthday! I have such a wonderful life and I am so thankful for all of my many blessings- especially this little cheese ball!!






1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

hey some of these look just like you. esp. 3, 4 and the ones where you are holding him. Love mom