Monday, February 15, 2010

Baking with Mom and Dad


















Jacoby has been very interested in helping us cook lately so a couple of weeks ago we decided we would actually let him help us bake something. We are not big bakers because if I made cookies and treats all the time I would eat them- so it is easier to just not have them around. We decided we would make chocolate zucchini bread that my mom made when we were home at Thanksgiving and I had been thinking of since then!!
Jacoby loved helping us! His favorite thing to do was to help put the ingredients in especially the vanilla and then the little pistol wouldn't give up the lid for anything and I cannot even tell you how many times he snuck in the lid when we weren't looking. Luckily we were able to get it out and it wasn't baked into the bread!!
He was filthy by the time we were done and his hair was all in his face, so I put a little lotion in his hair and stood it all straight up and out of his face. He looked pretty funny! I know a lot of moms put mohawks and crazy hair on their babies and most of the time I think it looks really cute but for some reason it just doesn't fit for my little guy!
The bread was so yummy by the way!!!

No comments: