Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pink Party

I am skipping ahead a little bit here to share these pics from my Aunt Cheri's pink party while I was in Boise!! I was so glad I was able to be there for it. This is how the party started a kid attached to my leg begging me to pick him up constantly! I have a clinger lately!


Luckily for me he soon discovered it was much more fun to play with Cousin Boden than hang on Mommy's leg. Especially since they matched in their salmon shirts- it was the closest thing to pink we had!






It was so much fun seeing everyone and we even all had matching shirts for Cheri's Birthday!










Jacoby discovered the little chairs at the church too! He is a little obsessed with chairs these days!







Mom and Heid sporting there pink gloves!







Rylan and Jacboy had a blast chasing the bigger kids around the church!

































The Gill Gang!!
It was so much fun to have a pink party to celebrate not only Cheri's 50th Birthday but that she is a breast cancer survivor! We love you Cheri and we hope you had a great Birthday!!

No comments: