Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Father's Day

Jacoby is so lucky to have this amazing man to be his Daddy! His Daddy loves him so much and they are so excited to see each other every day when Jarod gets home it melts my heart. As soon as Jacoby hears the door, he starts yelling "woo-hoo" as he races to the back door as fast as his little legs can carry him and dives in to his Daddy's arms with a huge hug and kiss. Then he wants to me to join in for a family hug.

Lately I think Jacoby is starting to look more and more like his Daddy and I think they have very similar personalities as well. It would make me a happy girl if this little boy grew up to be just like his Daddy because he truly is the most amazing human being that I know.


He is so patient and kind. He is my best friend and can always make me laugh. I am so thankful for him every day but lately I have been struggling and Jarod has been my rock. He gives such great advice and is the best sounding board. He puts Jacoby and I first no matter what and it is so nice and reassuring to know that he has my back.



I have known for quite a while that you could put us any where in the world and as long as I have them I would be fine but it has been just lately that I realized not only would I be fine but I am happy as long as I am with them!
I love my little family and they mean the world to me and I am so glad that we got to celebrate Father's Day to show Jarod just how much we love him. We made it a weekend affair with brunch, long walks, bike rides, dinner and a picnic down by the lake.
Happy Father's Day to my best friend and Jacoby's best buddy- we love you so much!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

Just a little shout out to Jarod. I want you to know that I think you are a wonderful Daddy and Husband. I am so thankful for the relationship that you have with both of them.. You are such a great guy. I am proud of you. Love Liesa