Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All Boy!








This is a typical day for us at the park. Jacoby's motto is get as dirty as possible! He is all boy! He loves to play in the sand, make mud piles, jumps in the puddles and dump water down the front of him. Our day is not complete without a few outfit changes. I love how much he likes to explore his little world and I try my hardest to let him explore as much as possible. I love how his eyes light up when he figures out something new and I love to watch him absorb the world around him. If we could all be like children our world would be a completely different place. To have so much wonder and amazement and to stop and appreciate the small things like the bug walking across the sidewalk- he doesn't miss a thing and it forces me to stop and watch too. I love to see this world through his eyes! It is an amazing thing!!

No comments: