Sunday, June 20, 2010

What a treat!
































Jacoby had his first popsicle and absolutely loved it!! I stripped him down on a hot day and took him out back with a popsicle for his sore teething gums. He sat in this weird way the entire time with his cute little curls and his first skinned up knee from a fall on Nella's patio. It was a huge hit and I had so much fun watching him enjoy it so much. He was so sticky afterwards though that we walked to Lindsey's house like this and let him play in the hose to get it all off. It was a great day!

1 comment:

The Hemming's said...

A popsicle and a soda! I am Amazed! Just kidding! He is such a doll! I love little weekend getaways,so fun!
P.S. TOTALLY jealous of the lovely curls he has, I so wish my kids had some. Why did the stick straight hair have to be like the one trait my kids got from me?!