Thursday, March 24, 2011

Robica 2007



Tonight Jacoby and I are hanging out while Jarod is traveling for work. Poor guy we got home at one this morning and he had to fly out at 3 today again. Anyway, this is one of Jacoby's favorite songs right now and he sings it all the time. It is even better because he gets to see Mama and Daddy on the computer.
This was the best trip ever with the best friends ever! We still talk about it all the time! We had the best time and laughed non stop. Man, I miss you guys!!

3 comments:

Rob and Elisha said...

LOL!! You are so right, the best trip ever with the best friends ever!! I laughed and cried through the entire video! You gotta love Robica!!! The end of that is the best, of course you and I putting our foot in our mouth!!

Jessica said...

Um, I am pretty sure that was just you putting your foot in your mouth :)!!! This time at least!

Rob and Elisha said...

I couldn't be alone in this... I am sure you put me up to it!! I can't believe I did that!! ha ha!