Friday, March 11, 2011

Vacation Needed!

Wow! This has been a very long, exhausting, exciting, emotional and STRESSFUL couple of weeks for our little family. I told Jarod that I just wanted to run away to a beach and stay there and he looked at me and said "How about Mexico!". Woo hoo!! I cannot wait! We are headed there tomorrow and the timing could not be better.

During the last few weeks I have discovered a few things about me that I didn't know.

1. I am really not a very patient person- ok I kinda already knew that.

2. Choices are not always better

3. and I am an emotional eater! I never knew that but I will tell you that I am for sure. I guess I take after my dad on this. I don't have much of an appetite when I am stressed but when I do eat I only want junk. Candy, cookies, chips, anything bad for me is the only thing I want to eat.

So we are off to Mexico and I could not be more excited to escape it all in warm weather, sitting on the beach, toes in the sand all while playing with my boys. Yeah for vacations!!!!

2 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

ENJOY!!!!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love mom

Steph said...

I am SO glad you had such an amazing vacation, you SO SO SO deserved to have some fun in the sun! You are such an inspirational person in my life. I love you girl. And PS...I am the worlds worst emotional eater...ugh!!!