Friday, August 5, 2011

Family Camp 2011

We had our second annual family camp with this generation of babies in August. Man, I love this tradition. It brings back so many fun memories for me and Jacoby loves getting dirty and camping. He talked about it for weeks that he wanted to sleep in a tent and that he needed a flash light. We got him the flash light and he was set.
I can't believe how many of us there are just with my family and we are still growing. Next year we will have two more little ones with us at family camp. I love this time in our families' lives.

We have the cutest kids ever! Boden 3

Emma 16 months

Michael 5

Jacoby 2 1/2

Ash made these super cute shirts for us and this year our theme was "Go Bananas". She taught the kids and I a banana dance and they loved it.

All of the girls and the kids in our cute shirts. We spared the guys this year and didn't make them wear shirts.

The Domeny grandkids

They love their Mamma!!

Every afternoon, we headed down to the lake to cool off. The water was freezing but it was so hot by the end of the day we would all eventually make our way in to cool off.

The kids had fun burying each other in the sand and building castles when they weren't having water fights.

Everyone cooling off

My little fish

Every night we played games. One night we played Bingo for Mars candy bars and had a taste test and another night my mom planned a minute to win it games. This was so much fun!

I had never seen the show so it was all new to me but we had a blast looking like idiots!

and the kids really enjoyed it! Michael loves the show so he was our official Minute to Win it expert and timer.

This picture kills me. My dad looks like a seal. We definitely had different techniques

and I smoked him trying to get Penna noodles on a spaghetti noodle.




This was the highlight for me. We ended up being paired together for one of the last games. We had to slide a cookie down our face without using our hands and then eat it. I mean seriously who thinks of these games.

These pictures are so funny and I am sure we even looked better in person but of course I did it first.

We had the best time just being together. I had my first couponing experience with my sisters and mom. We ate great food and Jacoby was in heaven being with his cousins, playing outdoors and sleeping in a tent. It was another great family camp and I cannot wait until next year!

No comments: