Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jacoby's First Fish

One of the days while we were camping, we took the boys fishing. Jacoby had been talking about going fishing for weeks and we were so excited to take him. All of the boys in the fam and me took the little boys but pretty soon the mosquitoes were so bad that Ty and I hung out in the car while we let the die hards deal with the mosquitoes.

Love these pics of the boys! They are so cute!



This was the same pond that I went to every summer when I was a kid and it is known to be easy to fish because there are so many fish but for some reason there weren't that many that day. After being very patient though Jacoby got a bite.

He was so excited as we reeled it in

He was jumping up and down, clapping and then he got to touch it. He was so excited to catch his first fish and I was so excited that I was there for his big moment.



I love this pic of the boys on the log! This is what camping is all about!

They had the best time fishing even though Jacoby was the only one who caught anything. He was even there to comfort Boden when he was frustrated when he didn't catch a fish. Jacoby kept telling him, "It's Ok Boden, everything is ok." Oh my sweet, sweet boy!



No comments: