Sunday, January 13, 2013

Jace's First Birthday

 My baby boy is 1!  Wow, I cannot believe it!  When he woke up on his first birthday he wasn't sure what to think about all the balloons on the floor again. 
 But he wasted no time getting down and playing in them.
 Jacoby was a big helper too.
 He of course had to have some toilet paper to play with.  The kid is obsessed!
 We changed out of his jammies and brought his down and Jacoby could not wait any longer to give him his present.  He was so excited!  We got him a ride on airplane that is so cute! 
 So now we have a fire fighter and a pilot at our house. 
 Jace loves being pushed around the house and makes zoom zoom noises the entire time.  He also likes to stand and push it around in circles.
 Jacoby made Jace's birthday cake just for him.  He picked everything our and was so proud of his cake. 
 Jace loved it and devoured it this time!

and gave us lots and lots of smiles while he did it! 
That night while I nursed him to sleep I couldn't help but cry.  Cry for how fast it has gone by and cry for what a beautiful experience the last year has been.  Words cannot express how much this little guy means to me and how much he has taught me. 

Jace, you are so amazing and beautiful in every way.  I am so proud and lucky to be your Mama.  You have the sweetest personality and presence and you light up the room.  You have so much humor in your personality and are always trying to make everyone smile and laugh.  You remind me so much of your Daddy with not only your looks but your personality.  The last year has gone by way too quickly but I have savoured it.  Every moment.  I knew it would go by fast so I held you almost the entire year.  I snuggled you and kissed on you and you have been a good sport about it.  Actually you prefer when Mama is holding you and you love to give kisses and hugs.  The day you were born was so incredible and every day since then has been as well.  You my sweet baby boy are a very special one!  I know it and so does every one else who knows you.  I love you so much!  Thank you for being you and loving me with everything that you are.  Thank you for teaching me to laugh and love even more and to be present in the moment.  We love you so much Jacers!!

No comments: