Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow Angels

We got snow and lots of it!  Jacoby woke up and you would have thought it was Christmas he was so excited!!  We got all bundled up and headed out the door.  Jacoby has been wanting to play with the bubble machine but it makes such a mess inside so I pulled that out too.  I thought the bubbles might freeze but it wasn't cold enough but they still had fun.
I put boos on Jace and put him down and he seriously stayed like this for a good 15 minutes.  He wasn't sure if he could move or walk with these boots on so he stood there with his legs bent and waited for me to pick him up.  I could not stop laughing. 
Jacoby was doing snow angels every where and I love this picture of him. 

Jace was much happier when I was holding him and even more happy when I took off those boots!

No comments: