Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

 We had a great Valentine's this year!  While Jace was sleeping and Jacoby was watching shows.  I went upstairs and strung string all over the upstairs with messages for all of them. 
 Jacoby thought he was spiderman in his web and had a blast. 
 Then they had to watercolor over their hearts to find their secret messages.  Right up Jacoby's alley.  He is all about clues and mysteries these days. 
 We had heart shaped pizza and Jacoby and I had baked cookies earlier for preschool so we got to decorate them for dessert.  They were so yummy!  Since we have been vegan everything taste so much better when you finally do have it.  Jacoby licked the entire bowl!
Jace loved it too!  He really enjoyed sticking his fingers in the frosting and then having me lick them off.   I love having these family traditions with my own family. 
Jacoby painted Valentine's for every one this year and this is what he said on his Dad's.
Daddy,
Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!  At gymnastics I said that my teacher that I love Jace the most.  I love mom's hair and I love Jace's hair.  I love you Dad!
Love,
Jacoby

My Valentine from Jacoby and Jace that Jacoby wrote.

Mama,
Happy Valentine's Day.  I made a card for you and I have it right with me.  And you love navy blue.  You're the best mama in the world and I love you.  I really really really really really really love you.
Love, Jacoby

Mama,
I love you.  You are the best mommy ever.
Love, Jace

No comments: