Monday, July 29, 2013

They Kinda Like Each Other


 
Jacoby and his side kick, Jace.  That's what he calls him.  "Hey Mama, me and my sidekick are going to read books or hey mama, me and my sidekick are going outside".
I love that they love each other so much and I love that they are actually playing together for long periods of time.  The sweetest sounds are them laughing together and watching them interact.  Their favorite things to do together right now are to read books.  They will lay on Jacoby's bed and Jacoby will "read" books to Jace.  Jace loves books and will sit there forever.  They also love to play in the sand box together or ride their cars around the house.  They also enjoy playing with their little people toys and play baseball or basketball.  Actually for the most part they prefer to just be together doing any thing.  Yes, they have their moments when Jace needs a little more space for Jacoby's kisses or Jacoby needs a break because Jace is breaking everything he is building or hit him but the huge majority of the time there is no one they would rather be with then each other and I could not be more excited about that. 
 

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

I love that he calls him his sidekick! Where in the world did he come up with that? so cute!!!