Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jacoby's 5th Birthday!!



 Oh my you cannot be 5!!  5 was a big one for your Mama!  We had the best day to celebrate you!  Daddy took the day off and we went to an indoor play place.  We played and played.

 You showed Daddy all the ropes and took us both down some really fast slides. 
 Then we went to your favorite lunch place Chipotle for a pulled pork burrito.  Your favorite.
 Then that night for dinner you got to choose any where you wanted to go and no surprise to us you chose to go for sushi.  You were all excited to get dressed up and go on a date with us.  You love your sushi!
 I had you pose for some big five year old pictures and this is what you come up with.

 I am really not sure what the scrubber brush is for but I think it was your sword for the moment.
 You wanted grasshopper pie for dessert so that is what you got!  We let you plan your whole day and you loved every second of it.  You thought for a long time on what you wanted to do and I hope that it was everything that you wanted it to be!
My sweet, sweet boy!  You and your brother are my greatest gifts!  I thank my Heavenly Father numerous times a day that I get to be your Mama and stay home with you.  The last 5 years of my life have been incredible because of you and there are no words for me to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me.  I hope that you feel it!  I hope you see the love I have for you when I look at you!  Thank you for being my son.  Thank you for teaching me so much about myself and about life and most of all thank you for loving me so unconditionally!  There is not a day that goes by that you do not wrap your arms around me and kiss me numerous times through out the day and tell me how much you love me and I love you too buddy so very much!!

2 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

Beautiful... I know he loves you. And it shows how much you love him. He is a sweetheart and handsome too. Love you all.Mom

Jim Domeny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.