Sunday, December 22, 2013

Med scripture

I prayed today that I would be lead to a scripture that He wanted me to read.  The Bible fell open to this, Genesis 50:20
But as for you, ye thought evil unto me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
20- Now therefore fear ye not; I will nourish you, and your little ones.

I don't think it was coincidence that I started my meditation angry at Mary.  I ended it in a much better place and was reminded that even if evil is done unto me, it is a lesson that I need to learn in order to become the person that God wants me to be.  I am right where I need to be and "it is this day".  He will nourish me and my children and as long as I do what He would have me do I do not need to fear or be angry.  He will provide a way.

No comments: