Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun Stuff

Hi Everyone,
My mom, Aunt Heidi, Grandma and Emily have recently started selling some stuff on Etsy so I thought I would post a link to their site. My mom has been making these cute little baby shoes that I can't wait to see on my little baby and the nursing covers are a big hit with every new mom, or so I have been told.
My Grandma knits all of the bags and slippers as well. I have a few pairs of the slippers and absolutely love them!
Just thought I would share! Here is the link. If you are having problems just go to the Etsy site and put in mymomandi under seller and you can pull them up that way as well.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5688396

1 comment:

Ericka said...

Okay, so I LOVE the shoes!! I think I am gonna get a pair, and I am also gonna get the nursing apron! Cute stuff!!