Monday, August 25, 2008

A Pregnancy Update

Sorry it has taken me so long to post a picture of my growing belly but here you go! This picture was taken at 24 weeks so about 10 days ago.
I am FINALLY starting to feel great after being nauseated for 5 1/2 months and really sick from 9-15 weeks. I am so glad! I am actually starting to enjoy pregnancy now :). The baby is doing great and really enjoys kicking me all hours of the day. I love to feel the baby move and it is so reassuring every time that it does! It still catching me off guard some times and I jump like crazy. That is always fun especially when I am in work meetings with clients.
My pregnancy is going by so fast. I can't believe that I am already almost 6 1/2 months pregnant. I am so excited to meet our baby and find out if it is a boy or a girl. I change my mind on a daily basis.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute little prego belly! I'm glad you are starting to feel better. It sucks to feel sick all the time! Can't wait to see the cute little one!

The Hemming's said...

Yay a belly picture! You look great and I am glad you are feeling better too! I am excited to see you in a couple weeks.Love ya -em

Melissa said...

Jessica! I had no idea that you are expecting! That is so exciting and you are so dang cute!!! I am glad that you came across me, now I can keep better tabs on you :) Good luck with the pregnancy! When are you due exactly?

Abby Stimpson said...

Jessica, You make such a beautiful little prego! So I am assuming you are not going to find out the sex seeing as you are 6 1/2 months (girl you are to paitent) I have to know what I am having not that its changed I am now on my third boy he should be arriving in 4 weeks :) So how is youir fam? I miss all of you and hope everything is well!

Unknown said...

It was about time that I posted some new pictures. Huh? Can;t wait to see you in a couple of weeks. We even get to have a party for Grandma too. Yeah.
Love you and Miss you.

Amy Michelle said...

Seriously, you are stinkin cute! I am so glad you are feeling better. Congrats on all that is going on in your life.

Kristi said...

Hooray Jessica!!! I am so excited for you. And you look soooo good, too! I look 9 months prego right now and I'm only 4...it's sad. :) I am relieved for you that you are feeling better. Whew! Nausea is not so fun. Take care of yourself, woman. And tell Jarod I said Hello!

Justin said...

Hello i my name justin jostes i too am intrested in where my family came from i think they are from germany. But i live here in Decatur il and there are lots of jostes around here and the farthest i go back was to about to the 1800's but i just thouhgt i would contact you guys to see if you knew who your oldest ancesters were and stuff but im glad i found you all.

Justin