Monday, August 25, 2008

Walk the Talk

Hurray for me!! Walk the Talk's first five week wellness challenge is over- what a relief!! Let me tell you what I don't recommend... being pregnant, sick for the first 5 1/2 months, having a full time job and starting up a new non-profit organization!! It has been CRAZY for me these last few months but I am happy to say that Walk the Talk was a HUGE hit! We had 8 companies participate in a 5 week wellness challenge where there was at least one activity a day like cooking classes, yoga in the office, walking/running clubs, etc. and it is all over now!
This picture is from our Urban Scavenger Hunt which was our last event last Thursday. A very special thank you to my wonderful husband for not only putting up with me the last few months but being so helpful and supportive of me through out the process. You are the best Jar!

No comments: