Monday, August 25, 2008

Omaha Wedding

Jarod and I went to Omaha in July for his cousin Shane and Isha's wedding. We always have such a good time when we get to see Jarod's aunts and cousins. He has four girl cousins that are all about our same age. Something I have never had so it is fun and different for me. His aunts are such wonderful people and I always enjoy my time with them. Here is a shot of all of the Jostes' cousins in Omaha. It had been a long time since all of them had been together. In order of birth even!
My new tat!! I have always wanted to say that!! Anyone that knows me knows that I am too terrified of needles to even think about getting one so this is as good as it gets.

Isha's family is from India and the night before the wedding it is a custom that all the woman have henna tattoos done and the bride gets it all the way up her arms. It was beautiful! Though I was glad that it was not me. When my turn came along I was a little nervous to have anything on my arms or hands because of work so I got this pretty one on my foot. Good thing!!! This thing lasted for like three weeks!
Shane and Isha during one of their three ceremonies. I wish I had a close up of her so you could see her tattoos and her jewelry. It was amazing!


The Bridesmaids. Shane's sisters are the two in the middle. I was glad I was not a Bridesmaid they have to show their bellies and let's just say mine would not be cute right now.



Me visiting with Jarod's aunts and cousins. We always have such a good time.

The Jostes' boys. These sun glasses look horrible on Jarod but he was desperate during the wedding and they worked.

Our little family with our Baby still in my tummy.

Me and Baby. 5 1/2 months pregnant with the little one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so Beautiful. Love you.

Amy Michelle said...

Cute, Cute pictures! Love the baby belly!!!!!!