Sunday, July 12, 2009

7 Month Old Cutie!!










This little boy melts my heart!!! He is just the cutest and so full of personality! 7 months old- wow!!! He has changed so much in the last month it is crazy!! Here are a few things so I remember.
1. Loves his Mommy and my hair. When he is eating or falling asleep he makes big arm circles and twirls my hair and when he gets a handful he pulls it and puts it in his mouth. I can't believe that I am not bald by this point. I get so many kisses and sweet cuddles through out the day. I love it!!
2. He gets so excited when his Daddy gets home
3. Loves to eat!! He has liked everything that we have given him so far except for mashed potatoes?? His favorite right now is peas.
4. Can stand up on his own but I try to not let him because I know I am in trouble as soon as he is more mobile
5. Rolls every where and loves to sit up and play with his toys or in his excersaucer
6. Starts kicking his legs and gets all excited as soon as we walk out the door or as soon as we see the park. Loves to go on walks and hang out for hours in his Bob as long as we are outside.
7. His little legs are starting to get chubby and I love it!!
8. Loves going to swim lessons and playing with other kids
9. Laughs and laughs! He is a very happy little boy.
I just love him!!!

4 comments:

Ericka said...

He is a cutie! Looks like he has so much personality! 7 months goes by way too fast!!

Anonymous said...

How long til I get to give him some loving? He is so so cute! I can't wait. Love mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you would ever want to pay anyone to take his pics. You are so talentd in that area. You really capture hi spersonality. He loves you!

Anonymous said...

Such a doll!! I can't wait to see him again...and you two adults as well! (hee-hee). BTW, Lexie never liked mashed potatoes as a baby, and still doesn't to this day. A french fry yes, mashed or any other kind of potatoes, no way.
Love you three, and miss ya!
Aunt Heidi