Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Six Years!

Every year we go on vacation over our Anniversary and this year we celebrated our 6th year! I can't believe it! It was a little bit different of a trip to have our baby with us but we had a great time!

For our anniversary we went out for a nice dinner right on the ocean for seafood. It was great because Jacoby was distracted the entire time with everything that was going on so we actually had a nice meal and didn't even have to hurry.


After dinner, we headed down to the beach to try and get some pictures of our little family.

Jarod was busy snapping pictures of just me because we kept having to ask random people to take out pictures.


Jacoby was not cooperating and instead decided that he needed to be louder than the waves that were crashing behind us.

So we threw him up in the air...

and put him back in the sand to try and get some more pics.

He was so happy to be down and playing in the sand and I didn't even have him on a towel this time. He was in heaven.

Then it was back to taking more pics and he just kept longing for the sand.

I love these kisses! His new thing is to grab your face and open his mouth wide and give you big kisses! I love it!! It was the best anniversary gift I could have asked for.


I can't believe it has been 6 years since we got married. It has gone by so fast and they have been the best years of my life! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is such an amazing man and Daddy! I love you Jar! Happy 6th Anniversary!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIX YEARS! Where does time go? Really it seems like yesterday. Congrats! It was a beautiful week the week you got married -so much fun! Love MOM

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Six years wow! Time goes by fast!