Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where did my baby go?

Just in the last few weeks, Jacoby's look has changed so much! He looks so much like a little boy and not a baby any more. It makes me kinda sad. If you ask him he is still my baby and he is not a big fan of being a big boy. He was doing so well with potty training and he was in underwear all day for a few weeks and then all of the sudden he wanted to be a baby again and wear diapers. I think I shot myself in the foot but focusing so much on what big boys can and cannot do and this little one is not ready to give up some of the things that baby boys get to do. He is so certain that he doesn't want to that he has given up all big boy things for now. I am going to try and enjoy this last baby phase for as long as it lasts because I know pretty soon this baby boy of mine really will be a big boy.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture...J looks SO big here! XO