Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year's Eve/ Matt and Kim's Wedding

We left Boise on the 29th of December and flew to Omaha for Matt and Kim's wedding. I always love seeing our Omaha family. Here we are at the church waiting for the ceremony to start. This is only some of us!!


Jarod was part of the wedding party, so we sent Jacoby with Grandma and Grandpa J and we went on the wedding bus. It was a lot of fun! Lots of loud music and laughing at some of the crazy dance moves.


We sat at the wedding party table while Jacoby went back and forth between Mary and us. I had a great conversation with Connor about life. I always love when I get to see him because we really do get pretty deep and he has had a rough year so it was nice to catch up with him and see how he is doing.



Our little family. Jacoby looked so handsome with his little tie on and Jarod and I coordinated and didn't even plan it. They gave him this tie the day before the wedding and it just so happened I was wearing the same color.




It was so fun to have the whole family there. Here are the boy cousins that were in the wedding party. Connor, Jarod, Matt and Shane.



The Jostes'


A picture of just the two of us- wow!


After pictures it was time to get on the dance floor. My baby loves to dance!!



and so does the rest of the Jostes' which makes for lots of fun at weddings.
Michelle, Elizabeth, Kara, Katie, Krista and Dan


The happy couple! Kim looked so beautiful and the entire wedding was amazing!



Jacoby had his first dance with another girl- Cleo! She asked him to dance and it was hysterical. He acted all shy and just stood there. I could not stop laughing!!


This was the face and how he stood the entire time. So funny!! I guess this little boy is going to stick with his Mama for a while and I am 100% ok with that!


Jacoby made it to midnight! He crashed about 11:30 and just sat on my lap and we watched everyone else dance but as soon as they pulled out the hats and horns he wanted back out there. He looks exhausted though- poor baby!


The next morning, we had to get moving and Jacoby was not happy about it. I think this was how we all felt.
It was a great time and a beautiful wedding. I love weddings because it always makes me reflect back on our wedding day. What can I say I am a sucker for weddings!

No comments: