Friday, January 14, 2011

Chicago Birthday Party!

On December 3- Jacoby's actual Birthday we went to Pump it Up with some of his Chicago friends. I made him this Giraffe shirt for his big day and he loved it! Here are his special friends
that came to the party.
Tyler Johnson
Kate Backeberg




Lyla Dudley


Kambria Buntin- My pic of just Kam didn't turn out


Whoops meant to put this picture below the next one but anyway at his Birthday party we discovered that we have ourselves a lefty. At least he bats left handed. He picked up the bat walked over to the tee and started swinging away left handed. I tried to see if he would hit right handed and he ended up hitting the ball back into the play area. His daddy was pretty excited about it and we were even more impressed that this kid can hit!


and his bestest buddy Nella.


The kids had so much fun playing and bouncing. It is Jacoby's favorite place to go and he is constantly asking if it is open.



Then we headed out to the front room for some cupcakes. I made this amazing whipping cream frosting and they were so yummy. The night before I was trying to figure out how I was going to get the cupcakes there along with everything else I had, so Jarod made me a cupcake holder out of a shoe box and dental floss. It was awesome! I also made matching giraffe cupcake toppers just like Jacoby's shirt and we handed out animal crackers when everyone left. It turned out really cute.



Jacoby loved having everyone sing to him again.


Blowing out the candles



My little peanut


I just love this little boy!


We had the best time and Jacoby still talks about his party at Pump it Up with all of his friends and he will name everyone that was there. He took a super long nap that day. He was worn out.

When Daddy got home the boys went out to get the mail like they do every day. Jacobes was super excited that there was a few more presents outside. He got this adorable apron from Aunt Ash. It was the perfect gift for my little cook.



He also got a new coat from Mamma that she made for him and new gloves. He wore this whole get up around the house pretty much all night.
Later that night we went to Condie's house and decorated ginger bread houses. Johnson's were there too and Jacoby and Ty had a blast eating all the candy and making a huge mess on the floor. We had a great time.

No comments: