Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Christmas

I am so grateful for this huge, wonderful family of mine that keeps getting bigger and bigger!

I am also thankful for my wonderful Grandma! We are so close and I love her so much!


She gave Jacoby this cute sweater that he loves! She gets so excited when she gets to see my little boy and I am so glad that they share a special bond too. She has always been my biggest fan and such a source of unconditional love for me. I am so lucky to have her as my grandma.



Oh Sweet Emma! I could seriously bring her home and keep her. I am pretty sure she would miss her Mama though but I just can't get enough of her when I am home.


Jacoby thinks it is pretty cool that his Uncle Ty is a police officer. He got to sit in his car when we were home and even got to wear his badge around.


See Jacoby could bring her home too!! He LOVES Emma!! He used to try to play horsey on her when she was little but now we got it figured out.
I love my family and I cherish all the time that I get to spend with them. They are all amazing people and I am so blessed to have them in my life.
While I was home, we had the opportunity to go to the temple. I hadn't been for a very long time but it was so cool to go with my sisters, their husbands and my mom and dad to start the temple work for my grandpa. It was a very neat experience and I was glad I was able to be apart of it.

2 comments:

The Hemming's said...

You got some great pics, especially of Grandma. You have always been her favorite. :) love you!

Jim Domeny said...

I guess I missed this post when it first came upbut I have to leave a comment. We do have a beautiful big family. I love each of you so much. I look forward to our family growing even more. Family is everything. The temple was beautiful, I am so thankful for children and their spouses who recognize the importance of the temple. It was so strange for me to hear each of my daughters called by their married name. I wanted to say Hey! These are Beautiful Domeny Girls! I am so thankful for each of you. You are all more than I could ever have dreamed of. I am still awed that you are my children! Because you all teach me on a daily basis. My wish for each of you is that you will always live worthy to attend the temple because it is truly a special place of peace and joy. I am a lucky girl to have each of you in my life.